Download New Naija Music Here

Friday 17 August 2012

Innovations

To some it means discovery, some sees it as a breakthrough, while others just accept the fact that it is a product of long term planning and analysis. Strange as it is, it means different things to different people, a concept personified, a word loved, a feeling defined; and to me....
    It means change, transformation, revolution, a total haul-over of the past to a romantic embrace of the future. That is innovation, the creation of something new, something that has never existed anywhere, something out of the conventional, pure new, like the birth of a flower from a family of thorns. That is innovation.that is my life, i am destined to look for it, to find it, to search for it, i am not going to stumble upon it, i fully believe i am going to create it.  Following the conventional methods to do unconventional things, i refuse to believe there is anything out of the ordinary. Every thing in life follows a certain sequence, a rhythm, like rolling in a circle so fast one think it is stationery. Do you remember the bus feeling? Yeah, the moving trees, exactly.....
  We think we grow, we think we make new things, but i believe one way or other, things are bound to happen, if we don't make them happen, someone else will. So why do i just sit down in that stuffy classroom waiting for someone to do the discovery? do i just lay at home waiting for the report of another bomb attack? or a new scientific discovery? or another advance in technology? I'm i destined to be the audience? the bench warmer, the clapper, the one who pays the bus fare every day? Do i listen to daily news of corruption and waves of fraud and theft in my country while there is hell nothing i can do about it? Well, everybody shouts yes, but i refuse to be daunted.....
   I think there is something i can do about it. i read all Kiyosaki's work, browsed through all motivation series i can find; and i think they helped. If the change must come, it must come from me, i am not the president now, i don't own a fucking big underground terrorist network, i don't even have up to a hundred dollars now, but i know I'm gonna make something big . It is not about doing things because someone wants you to do it, it is about doing it in your own little way; i mean my own little way...a boy of 19, third year in a university, depression all around, yet i am determined to change every nook and cranny of the world. I believe it, I dream of it, now it is time i rise up, if I'm gonna ever do something, then i must start now......
    That is innovation, that is change, when they tell me, things are not done that way; i tell them, it is not that way, it is my way, my decision, my life, if anybody gotta change the planet, then he needn't follow the advice of the planet. This is my vision, this are my missions and this is what i live for....
    I may not come out with a three headed robot, or an angel-shooting automatic riffle, i may not me the biggest billionaire in the next ten years, i may after all be the world's president, i believe it, i will achieve it. In my own little way...and i am starting now....

1 comment: